Some Day (A Love Poem)












 Someday


Someday    dear one
Your touch will revitalise me
Dead cells will burst with new joys
And aspirations     someday

Someday   dear one
Your sweet face will protect me
Loving eyes will fill
     An abandoned balloon
Gentle smiles
Piercing kind words of hope
Your presence     an enchanting exuberance

Someday    dear one
I will seek sweet solace
In your strong shoulders
Someday

Each day    I live
Believing that   someday
I will see
Your sweet face     again

Someday    I will feel bliss
Sweet flower more fragrant
Like pebbles coming alive
In ecstasy     someday

Someday    your touch
Will become our Runanubandha
Unforgettable    dear one
Someday 


S.Padmapriya 
💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

நிகரற்ற நடிகர் சிவாஜி கணேசன்! Sivaji Ganesan

Poem: The Breaking of the Bastille

உலக தொலைநோக்கு பார்வையாளர் - பண்டிட் தீன் தயாள் உபாத்யாயா ஜி